Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Going Back

I’m going back to my GLACC roots. The important thing I’ve learned about having a blog name, is that it reflects at least some part of you. Even this though this blog’s title totally reflects my view that I am always in need of God’s help, I do have to pause when…I can’t even say the darn word.

Yep, that’s right folks, I can’t really speak Latin. I just play a Latin speaker on blogger.

Seriously though, I do miss the fun I had back when I originally wrote GLACC. I even miss writing my GREAT AMERICAN LOONEY TUNES pieces, as crude as they could be. So, I’m moving. New blog (for the third? Fourth?…time), same knuckle dragging, blue collar, know nothing Catholic in search making myself a better follower of Christ.

And having a little fun in the process.

1 comment:

Puff the Magic Dragon said...

All the Best.

So exactly which blog should I place on my blogroll

this one or GLACC, heck I could put both

Ta`